Author Topic: how can i a dvd movie onto my ipad nano(4th gen.)  (Read 135 times)

beatsfrpykq

how can i a dvd movie onto my ipad nano(4th gen.)
« on: January 27, 2013, 03:29:48 pm »
after DVD to iPad Converter, how do i put a few on the dvd files on the dvd dvd decrypter wont well then, i'll . i use a tv series with all the current episodes in iPad format. ive converted these phones dvd format and want to watch them on my small dvd player. i know dvd decrypter allows me to lose, but wait, how should i burn a couple of with a single dvd im seeking something which allows me to develop a title reen with every with the different episodes selectable.. i often use video to dvd burner.it allows me to provide mutiple titlesets. and every titlesets could add mutiple movie videos. i can also manage the titlesets including numbername them,and add effect transition. 20+ dvd menu templates to pick out, i'm also able to customize them. btw,when you've got other format video,it could setup a meeting, it could burn all most pop video files to dvd.. i recommend convert dvd to ipad. it lets you convert and burn any video file directly to vcd, dvd, svcd, mpeg1 and mpeg2 format. guide aidownloadingguide-dvd-chope will let you!. there is surely an eayer way, you can search rz dvd creator, it can burn multi videos one di, and can auto fit the dimensions. it could create standard video dvd from any movies with dvd title menu and chpater menu, directly convert and burn any videos to dvd(dvd+r, dvd-r, dvd-rw, dvd+rw, dvd-dl, dvd+dl, etc), such as how to DVD to iPad Converter, etc. work effectively in my small computer, i'm keen on it, following are a few detail by detail guides about video dvd creatorrzdvdcreatorrziPadtodvdcohope it will also help you.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter